Lockdown 2.0 Dine at Home
Every Saturday evening you have option to enjoy delicious Hood prepared food in the comfort of your own home.
You can pre-order our fixed price three course menu for £27.50 per person and add any bottled or canned drinks to complement your meal. Drinks are at retail prices from our Retail Drinks List.
How does it work?
- Reserve your collection slot through ResDiary – just like you would reserve a table at our restaurant. We have four collection slots from 7pm to 7.45pm. You will need to provide credit card details to secure your booking – no money will be taken from your account at this time, we will take payment on collection.
- The menu will change each week so please check the date at the top of the menu. You can view the latest Dinner menu here.
- We can provide a simpler meal for children for £20.
- Once we have received your booking we will email you a separate Google Form pre-order form. Please complete it and submit it asap and no later than 6pm on Thursday before your chosen Dine at Home evening.
- If you have any allergies or dietary requirements and haven’t notified us already please reply to your booking email and please also include on your pre-order form, specifying which dishes the special requirements relate to.
- Your Dine at Home meal will be carefully put into boxes for you to open up and serve at home. We don’t provide any plates, cutlery or napkins to minimise the environmental impact as much as possible.
- Collect your Dine at Home meal and drinks from the restaurant at your agreed time slot. Take home your meal and enjoy!
Important collection information:
- We politely request that you limit the number of people who come to collect your meal.
- We suggest you bring an insulated picnic bag or box or at the least a large shopping bag. We supply the food in appropriate packaging and paper bags but they can be heavy if you are collecting for more than 2 people.
- Please arrive at the time of your collection slot and wait outside. We will be operating collection at the front window.
- We will have several diners collecting at each slot so please queue with distance.
- Our Dine at Home meal is served ready to eat. However you may need to warm a dish gently through or pour over a sauce or garnish. For your enjoyment, we suggest serving hot dishes on pre-warmed plates.
- If you would like to purchase a bottle of wine or some beer or soft drinks from us to enjoy with your meal, these will need to be pre-ordered on your form.
We only have limited availability each evening so please book early!
More info is on our FAQs page but if you have any further questions ahead of your collection please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during store hours 9.30am – 2.30pm Tuesday to Saturday.