Hood Store Delivery service
As we shift focus back towards sit-in dining, we are now reducing our home delivery service to two days a week. You can still order drinks and grocery items to be delivered to your home on Wednesdays and Saturdays. We use the Instreatham Cargo Bike ridden by the fabulous Chris, supplemented with our own people.
- We can deliver to within a 3 mile radius from Hood and we request a £10 minimum order.
- There is a small delivery fee of £3 for grocery deliveries / £3.60 for any deliveries including drinks.
- For any deliveries handled by the inStreatham bike or a volunteer we will donate the delivery fee to the charity. Currently we donate to the Critical NHS fund set up to deliver meals to St George’s Hospital staff and other hospitals around London.
- All orders and payments are taken by phone during store opening hours and contactless deliveries will be the same day. We can’t guarantee delivery slots but we typically deliver between 2.30pm – 6pm.
- Please don’t try and order via social media or email. We need to take card payment over the phone to confirm your order.
- Our menu changes daily, please see our website for an up to date drinks, meals & grocery list as of 9.30am each day.
- Please note we are NOT currently able to deliver our Hot takeaway brunch dishes through the delivery service – they are pick-up only.
- Thank you so much for choosing to buy from us! We truly appreciate the support and we will continue to operate this way as long as we can!